We’ll provide a detailed update later today, but here’s what you need to know now:
The good news: Two more hunger-strikers are released! Charles and Ceus have joined Julio, Civile, and Isaac on the outside. Thank you for your contributions – now let’s bring the rest of the strikers home!
The need: The strikers that are released need support from all of us – money for basics, transportation volunteers, host families – everything. Let’s all support the IMB Immigration Team and the other members of the coalition by pitching in any way we can. Contact us with your donations or offers or for details on how you can help.
Here is an early assessment of the needs, and we will provide an update on the situation later today:
- Ankle monitor ($420/month)
- Short term
- Long term
- Pickup from Adelanto to North Hollywood (bail bondsman)
- To lodging (Strategic lodging near North Hollywood [one night at least])
- Pickup from lodging to host family (temp or long term)
- Pickup to airport/bus depot
International phone cards
THANK YOU, INDIVISIBLES!